Last week was a fun one...even with all the sickness. We celebrated the Lord's resurrection on Sunday. Paul bought the boys fun and bright flower shirts for the Thai holiday of Songkran which they also wore on Easter. They woke in the morning and found their baskets hidden.
Adele was so funny trying to find her little "basket." She really didn't have a basket but I used a little bunny handbag that my mom sent a couple years ago for her. The boys enjoyed their chocolate and gummy hearts.
The following day was the first day of Thai Songkran. We invited Rhianna and her kids and Jeana and her kids over for a "pool party" and water
battle. They had a blast together.
Here is Adele with her basket. She loves putting the eggs together and taking them apart.
We also had Jan, Jose and Joas for lunch last Friday. It was such a special time together. Can you believe Joas will be one next month? I can't get over it. He is such a sweet little guy. We were thrilled to see them one last time before we leave.
4 comments:
Dear Crystal, We love the pics.. and thank you for them.....
Momand dadc
What a blessing to see that Joas! God has been so good. What a great redemptive story. So glad to are living it up these last few days. Are y'all feeling better?
I kind of want to cry thinking about y'all leaving!!! Don't know why, but I really do. Maybe because I know how it feels? My heart just kind of stings right now. Hmmm...didn't expect that! :)
Hi there! We've never met, but your husband recently wrote my husband an e-mail sharing that you all will be heading to RTS Orlando in August, as will we. We are with MTW in Japan and hoping to go long-term with MTW when Eric finishes.
We know Melanie well from our I&O and pre-field so I looked for you all on her blog links. :)
I really enjoyed reading a little bit about your sweet family and am excited to hopefully meet you all very soon.
I pray that your transition to the States and then settling in FL goes well. I will certainly continue to read, as we will be making that transition come July and I have no idea what to expect.
God bless!
Sara-Beth
Post a Comment